Friday, March 26, 2010

Photo Friday- Before and After and a Cute Little Cowboy

Photography is an amateur hobby of mine. I have photographed a wedding for a family friend, which I really enjoyed doing, but it also made me really nervous (thankfully I learned there'd be a second shooter that day, so he made them do all the poses and I got to do all the fun stuff like candids and details shots).  If I had more training, I think it's something I'd definitely look into doing as a profession.  Here's a photo from Halloween that I was playing around with-


As you can see, it's a little fuzzy and the colors are muted. Here's the after:


IMG_6054after

Is he not the cutest cowboy ever?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Obvious spam, mean comments or links that are really advertising will be deleted. Play nice :)