Monday, March 02, 2009

{Vermont Wedding Photographers} Spencer Leonard Photography

I've had the pleasure of meeting Spencer Leonard at a couple of bridal shows now, and it's always cool when I'm looking through websites and see someone I've worked with as well. I worked with Jessica and Colin last summer and was delighted to see some shots from their wedding on Spencer's blog.

Here's Jessica and Colin's invitation:


Jessica and Colin opted for a 5x7 bronze pocketfold with a vibrant green backing that included a weekend schedule of events and a custom Vermont map.

The following pictures are from their wedding, courtesy of Spencer Leonard Photography.
Here are some images from their reception at the White Rocks Inn in Wallingford, Vt.






And some other images that I really liked as well:





To see more, check out Spencer's website and blog.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Obvious spam, mean comments or links that are really advertising will be deleted. Play nice :)