Tuesday, February 24, 2009

{Sneak Peek!} Rockin' Save the Dates

I love vintage and old rock posters. So it seemed only natural to design a new Signature line that really spoke to me personally, and hopefully will speak to you as well. Here's a vintage style save the date:



I shied away from typical vintage colors and went with bright and bold colors that were in this years Pantone report. I've already seen a huge trend toward purple and pair with a bright sea green the whole design just pops. But if this color scheme doesn't work for you, I'm happy to recolor.

Stay tuned for more sneak peeks coming soon! And, if you'd like more information, don't hesitate to contact us (just click on the link below the header).



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Obvious spam, mean comments or links that are really advertising will be deleted. Play nice :)