Thursday, June 19, 2008

There's a Party Goin' On 'Round Here...

So not only is there a party daily in my uterus (I'm just over 6 months pregnant for those just tuning in), today happens to be my wedding anniversary. 9 years, two kids (plus the one coming), two cats, a house, cars...we're probably the oldest 31 year olds in the US, LOL. But, we're happy and still together, and after 9 years, he's the person I still want to spend most of my time with. His uncanny ability to make me laugh, no matter the situation, amazes me.

Last Night's chuckle:

Me: "Come check out the party goin' on" *points to crazy, spazzing baby in my stomach*
Him:*after about thirty seconds* WHOA! You know what it's kind of like? It's kind of like when a cat climbs into a paper bag and you poke at the sides of the bag and it attacks the spot where you poked."
Me:*laughing* "Yep, that's exactly what it's like."

And then later:

Him: "Oh look what's on...the "Col-bear Re-por"

Yeah, I won't be living that down any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Obvious spam, mean comments or links that are really advertising will be deleted. Play nice :)