Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A New Shop! Meet Bug & Bot

Over the past 7.5 years of owning Lasso'd Moon, I've found myself, on numerous birthdays and holidays, designing gifts for my three boys and their cousins (and sometimes friends at school).  Every year, we've bought numerous lego sets, only to have them end up dismantled for parts, bought video games that end up scratched, etc, etc. So when I finally found a source to make personalized gifts, I was pretty psyched. And now, I'm bringing that to you.

Bug & Bot, my new shop that's JUST for boys, has personalized lunch boxes (or use them for storing legos, video games, cards or whatever he finds sacred), puzzles, stickers and more. Check it out at bugandbot.com.

Here's a peek at one of our puzzles:

Personalized Outer Space Puzzle



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Obvious spam, mean comments or links that are really advertising will be deleted. Play nice :)