Friday, December 02, 2011

Real Vermont Weddings- Jorie & Hal, private residence

I'm loving all the details in this summer wedding! There were so many gorgeous photos from Studio SB, I had trouble choosing- and ended up with two inspiration boards.

Image submitted via Two Bright Lights.

Image submitted via Two Bright Lights.

Tweed River Video shared their wedding video with me as well!

Jorie & Hal - beautiful Lake Champlain Vermont Wedding from Tweed River Video on Vimeo.




Here's what the bride had to say about her day:
"Our wedding day was such a fantastic whirlwind! I spent the majority of the day getting ready with my lovely bridesmaids, laughing and occasionally walkie-talkie chatting with my husband-to-be who was getting ready in another part of the house.  The most nervous I was all day was in the 5 minutes leading up to our "first look" - which is exactly why I would highly recommend the first look option to any couple.  Hal and I had the opportunity to see each other and cry and be excited in the comfort of a gorgeous little wooded area before all the amazing chaos ensued.  We both loved getting the chance to just stare at each other and let all that nervous energy out before the actual ceremony.  And lest you husbands and brides-to-be out there are wondering: we still cried and laughed and were ten shades of excited once I was walking down the aisle and standing under the chuppah!  It's all about taking a deep breath, being relaxed, remembering that you are marrying the person you love, and having a wonderful time. "



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Obvious spam, mean comments or links that are really advertising will be deleted. Play nice :)