Wednesday, December 30, 2009

We're Throwing a Change Up!

In an effort to make this blog a little more, well, me, I've given the old Ink Spot a new name- Under the Moon, which will not only showcase Vermont Weddings, but give you a glimpse into the inner workings of Lasso'd Moon Designs, a peek into my design inspirations, and all kinds of other goodies. I'll be trying better to stick to an editorial but think it will help to make it a more cohesive place to find inspiration for your wedding. And if there's something you'd like to see as a reader- leave a comment or shoot me an e-mail and we'll see what we can do.

Here's what I'm considering for our 2010 Editorial Calender:

Paperie Mondays- Paper- spotlight on invitations and other paper goodies
Take 5 Tuesdays- behind the scenes and upcoming goodies
Wedding Wednesday- Weddings! Featuring Vermont Weddings and Wedding Vendors
Show and Tell Thursday- Links from around the web
Free for All Friday- Learn more about me, my inspirations, family, photography and more!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Obvious spam, mean comments or links that are really advertising will be deleted. Play nice :)