Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Happy Holidays!

This will most likely be my last post before the holiday, so I thought I'd give you some very cool links to blogs and other goodies that I've found over the past few weeks.
The first is Eco-Beautiful Weddings, a new online magazine that focuses on all things eco-friendly for weddings. They also have a blog for daily posts about green weddings.

For some reason, it displays small (initially) but just click the full screen button next to the question mark and you'll be all set!

If you're searching for color help- check out the Perfect Palette. This blog has tons of different color ways for weddings and inspiration boards. Currently, she's featuring Christmas themed boards- and one features one of my vintage wedding invitations!



For more vintage inspired wedding goodness with a modern twist, check out Ruffled (formerly Vintage Glam weddings.

I hope that you all have a very safe, happy and healthy holiday season!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Obvious spam, mean comments or links that are really advertising will be deleted. Play nice :)