Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fall in Vermont=Leaf People=Weddings?

Fall in Vermont always brings a symphony of amazing colors and leaf people. Every year, the folks in Brandon, Vt, will get together one Saturday in either late September or early October on the town green, bring some old clothes and make the leaf people. They're put up all over town- though I do need to take a little issue with whoever puts them by the crosswalk- it's fooled me one too many times :). Here are the leaf people that stand in front of the historic Brandon Inn each year:



They're not the height of fashion, but cute nonetheless.

And for those who don't get the colors like we do, here's a little taste:



Believe it or not, this was taken from my car this weekend at around 55 MPH...I so love my camera!

1 comment:

  1. I think we're at peak now. We went out this morning for breakfast and did a little leaf peepings. I love the tradition of your town, though!

    ReplyDelete

Obvious spam, mean comments or links that are really advertising will be deleted. Play nice :)