Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Need an Ego Boost?

As I'm catching up on reading some blogs and forums, I have "Jeopardy" on in the background. As I was half-listening, I was surprised to find that I knew a lot of the answers.

Answer: The best show on TV to make you feel super smart?
Question: What is TEEN Jeopardy, Alex.

Seriously though, I'm totally kicking butt.

And I'll probably date myself- but I still remember the episode of "Cheers" where Cliff Claven got on Jeopardy and in the final round answered with "Who is someone who has never been in my kitchen?" Still a great response whenever I don't know an answer to something, and my husband is TV geeky enough to get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Obvious spam, mean comments or links that are really advertising will be deleted. Play nice :)