Saturday, June 28, 2008

My Summer Guilty Pleasure...

I'm admittedly a TV junkie. And summertime drives me crazy because there's not much quality television on. But, we started watching "So You Think You Can Dance" (which "American Idol" could take some cues from voting wise). And I'm totally hooked. I've never loved a dance routine as much as I love this one from this past week:



So, if you need something to watch- check it out on Wednesdays. There's a ton of other great dancers that we love too- but something about this one...Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh you are sooo not alone! I recently had to put in a word on my blog about my summer guilty pleasure...America's Best Dance Crew. It's on late...so thank goodness for DVR.

    ReplyDelete

Obvious spam, mean comments or links that are really advertising will be deleted. Play nice :)