Monday, June 23, 2008

It's on RIGHT NOW!!

"The Wedding Singer" is one of my favorite all time movies- and it's on RIGHT NOW on VH1. I seriously have a little obsession with this film. I will stop and watch it every time it comes on. No- I don't own it, because that takes some of the fun out of being like "Look what's on TV????" (It would be like owning Dr. Seuss' "How the Grinch Stole Christmas"- the cartoon version not the Jim Carrey crap version- it wouldn't be the same as waiting ALL YEAR for it to come on, because you know Christmas is around the corner, know what I mean?)

The following are the opening scenes and one of my favorite scenes- however, the second does contain swears so if you are sensitive to off-color language, you may want to skip it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Obvious spam, mean comments or links that are really advertising will be deleted. Play nice :)