Saturday, December 22, 2007

Ooooh! I've been tagged!!

I've been tagged by Dantzler Designz to write 7 weird facts about myself.

So here goes:
1) I LOVE superheroes. I want to be a superhero, I want to marry a superhero, I seriously had a major crush on Hugh Jackman, Tobey Maguire and Brandon Routh after "X-men", "Spiderman" and "Superman Returns" came out. Heck- I even though Ben Who-fleck was looking pretty good after "Daredevil." It's a sickness.

2) While I do read adult fiction, I love young adult fiction- especially science fiction and fantasy. It's usually the first section of the bookstore I'll go to, but if you ask, I'm there shopping for my niece.

3) I want to be a writer. But, as I don't have enough time, I play with paper and get my creative fix that way. For now ;).

4) I have huge feet. This is not so much a secret, as it's obvious when you look at them, but as most people don't look at feet so much, they're always surprised when I tell them I wear a size 11.

5) I have a secret dream of winning American Idol. But sadly, I'm too old, LOL.

6) I collect Barbies. Not the everyday kind, but the really cool ones. My husband even proposed using a Barbie of Eliza Doolittle from "My Fair Lady".

and 7) I love all things "Wizard of Oz". I would do anything- read ANYTHING- to own a real pair of ruby slippers. (ok, almost anything-a girl's got to have some boundries).

So now the tough part- spreading the "you've been tagged" love:

So, I tag the following:
Knot Just Pearls
Jules- Pancakes and French Fries


The rules are as follows:

Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
Share 7 random and/or weird things about yourself.
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Obvious spam, mean comments or links that are really advertising will be deleted. Play nice :)