Tuesday, November 27, 2007

More Holiday Goodies

Yeah, I know, it's wedding blog...but with the barage of cheesy holiday movies (my favorite!), holiday music on the radio, and the boys (6 1/2 and 3 1/2) already adding everything they see on TV to their christmas lists, I can't help but start to be in the holiday spirit.

So, I want to support other businesses like mine- "indie" businesses. I represent big companies, but 99% of what I do is custom work, and it's mostly a one man show here. Through a forum contact, I was recently introduced to Products of the Day- a blog that focuses on products from indie-retailers. There's also a great list of retailers offering discounts on some fabulous products. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Obvious spam, mean comments or links that are really advertising will be deleted. Play nice :)