Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Welcome!

I remember well the first time I saw my own wedding invitations. It was surreal, and I was anxious as I ripped off the packing tape and opened up the large cardboard box. Despite making a 1000 decisions about the wedding all ready, it didn't seem real until I saw it in print. There it was in ink- the date, the time, the place. And then I smiled and realized the invitation was perfect. It was exactly what I had ordered, it evoked the renaissance feel that I wanted for my tented reception, and it had a quote on it that completely summed up my future husband's feelings about our wedding. The short version- I wanted a theme- he replied "can't the theme just be a wedding? one that makes us married?" Silly man :) You probably know the quote: "I dreamed of a wedding of elaborate elegance, a church filled with family and friends. I asked him what kind of a wedding he wished for, he said one that would make me his wife."

So, while I didn't necessarily get my all out "theme" wedding, I had a very unique and fun experience that people still talk about 10 years later. And now, I get to blog about all things wedding and present them to you- brides to be, friends and associates. Who knows what picture or story might inspire you!

And, if you're looking for custom invitations or other custom stationery, I'd love to be a part of helping your wedding dreams become a reality. I've been creating custom wedding invitations since January 2005, and will take your wedding as seriously as I did my own. I understand that your wedding is one of the most important days in your life, and I strive to provide you with the best, stress free experience possible (and even have some fun along the way too!). If you have any questions about the process, you can check out our FAQ page, or just contact us using our form here. I'm happy to answer any questions you might have.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Obvious spam, mean comments or links that are really advertising will be deleted. Play nice :)